The time has finally trickled down, and I am off to the country in Ecuador in oh-so-many days. It's crazy to think that this process has taken around a year and it is almost finally here. Through financial difficulties and wonders of if I would really get to go, everything has worked out. I doubted, yet God still never fails to surprise me. This verse, Psalm 62:1, "I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him, " has reminded me of how sovereign He is.
I am leaving in exactly FOUR days, and I have no idea what to expect. Of course, it will be a learning experience in itself, but you could also say that I am excited. I'm excited to learn about a new culture, excited to meet new people, and excited for growth in whatever way. Pray for me and my journey. I will keep you updated and make sure to take lots of pictures to capture the moments and my observations.
1 comment:
i'm so happy that you're writing a blog about your journey :) i'm extremely excited to read about your experiences in ecuador. have a safe trip, and i hope your world will get rocked! i'll be praying for you sharon! :)
Post a Comment