Wednesday, July 27, 2011

LiNK Nomads...here I come!!

Since the last update, I am officially a Fall LiNK Nomad, which means my team and I will be in a van for 13 weeks on the road speaking at churches, organizations, schools, and etc. about the North Korea crisis. The idea of traveling to different cities across the U.S. sharing about an issue I'm passionate about excites me. I have no idea what to expect, but I know that it's going to be an experience I'll never forget and a time of learning.

I have finally bought my ticket for LA that leaves on August 11. As I spend times with friends and family, I will be starting training on August 17. From what it seems like, we will be living in the Intern house while we go through training and book tours before heading onto the road! Keep me in your prayers as I still need to raise support and to keep sane during the time on the road.

Here's a video that gives you an insider view of what I will be sharing about and the reality that goes on in North Korea:

No comments:

Post a Comment