Thursday, June 23, 2011

Plans for the fall?

     I just completed my applications two weeks ago. I am only focusing on this Fall right now though. I sent my applications to CSM and the two positions with LiNK (refer to a later post for organization descriptions). I just had a phone interview with LiNK this week, and they emailed me to schedule a time for a second interview next week! Talk about nerve-wrecking!
     If I get the position to be a LiNK Nomad, I will be leaving for LA on August 17 till December 16. There will be training and booking before, we head out in vans across the country to be "nomads" while living in the van, dorms, houses, etc. while doing presentations at different organizations about the North Korea crisis.

Prayer requests IF I get this:
-I'm kind of hesitant because I will have to raise my own funds for my position.
-Fear of successful relationships with other members
-Not to be a passive Christian just to blend in and belong

No comments:

Post a Comment