Monday, August 29, 2011

JUST a glimpse...

This is only a glimpse of how our house looks, but I wanted to give you an idea. Most of the people went to bed and it was dark, so it may be hard to see a lot of it. 




We completed one and a half weeks of training, which has been filled with information,  basic training on programs, and booking screenings. A lot of office time, but it has been good to get acquainted with LiNK headquarters and get to know people. I love being surrounded around passionate people living life with a purpose. 

We have made many phone calls and office work. This week, we start practicing what we are going to be saying on stage. We are going to have mock screenings as well. Eek~ wish me luck.

Prayer requests
  • I've been praying for my heart to break for people in North Korea, as God's heart breaks for them. 
  • In times when things are hard, I need a reminder of why I'm doing what I'm doing. Today, I was thankful for a reminder at church from John 3:30, "He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less. " Pray for constant reminders.
  • Just energy! I want my body to be able to handle sleepless nights and long hours, so I can put my best effort in everything I do.

Thanks for the constant prayers and love. I'm excited for what God's going to do in everyone's life this season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment