We spent time debriefing and reflecting back on our semester in the morning and at night. During the day, we spent time relaxing on the beach and swimming the pool. We also were able to enjoy a nice lunch everyday, which consisted of seafood dishes. One night, we went over to the nearby town, Atacames and had dinner there. We looked around at the shops and also treated ourselves to some delicious batidos (milkshakes). All in all, my favorite part of the whole trip was the scenery during the day and when it was time for the sun to set. There were many great moments and many pictures to prove it. :)




As I sit here writing, it's crazy to think that many others are leaving bright and early morning as I prepare to leave tomorrow night. I don't know how to feel about everything. Although I am excited to be back home, it has been sad to say my final good-byes to my Ecua-friends and co-workers. I'm nervous about finally saying final good-byes to the other Semester Abroaders and the Youth World staff tomorrow. But best of all, I will be enjoying a loooooong layover in Miami from 5am to 5:30pm. Hopefully things will work out as planned to go exploring Miami for couple hours. See you in the Estados!

No comments:
Post a Comment