It's weird to start writing again as blogging has become so foreign to me over the last few years. Oh, yes I used xanga back in the day. Memories of heartaches, low self-esteem, and happy moments all stream through my head. Some things I don't want to remember and I quickly scroll down to the next blog, and others I can't take my eyes off because it was such a memorable and unforgettable time. Back then when I used to blog, it would be a escape for me from reality. As a junior high girl, I remember writing about how much my life sucked and where I had no friends (which I can tell you, it was pretty true), but now is a new beginning. I haven't started blogging since my life has become "better". I didn't need to vent to this cyberfriend that would listen to my thoughts and feelings of lonliness, but now I found something even better. my relationship with the Father. Now, I find it weird to try and write again in a blog because now my reasons for blogging have become just for memory sake.
People who have known me from the past, I hope you can say I'm a new person because I sure feel like one. My life has changed from darkness to light. I found hope, passion, and all that good stuff. I hope you can venture on in my journey with me; I can't promise you all happy, sappy feelings, but I will hope to show you how I'm being molded everyday the way God wants me to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment